This solution links the main office number to an Auto Attendant, which links to a Call Queue following completion of the Auto Attendant greeting. To do this you will require at least three numbers.
Step 1 Main office number:
- Log into your Account.
- Go to Switchboard and select the main office number that you would like to set an Auto-Attendant for.
- Select Inbound.
- Select Auto-Attendant.
- You can either record a greeting, or upload one of your choice.
- Select when you would like your auto attendant to be active (eg all times, during work hours, outside of work hours).
- Call response time, set to one second.
- Repeat greeting once.
- Connect as normal must be enabled for this feature to work.
Step 2 Main office number:
- Set up Forwarding and Trunking (on the same page as Auto Attendant).
- In the Forward field select "Always".
- Elect a number for the inbound calls in queue to be forwarded to.
- In the Active field, nominate a call forwarding time frame (eg. all times, during work hours, outside of work hours).
Step 3 Setting up Call Queue:
- Find the number that has been elected for call forwarding under the Switchboard dropdown box.
- Select Inbound, and enable the Call Queue feature.
- In the Active Field, nominate the queuing time (eg. all times, during work hours, outside of work hours).
- Select a Calling Rule, eg. "Ring All" this will simultaneously ring all agents in queue.
- Provide a queue name (optional).
- Select Agent(s) to receive call(s) in queue if more than one click "+ Add". Please ensure that the agents selected have registered numbers.
- Click Save to turn on Call Queue.
Step 4 Register Device:
- Select Agent(s) number, and register the number(s) to a handset or softphone.