When Managing your plan, you have multiple options. From this page, you are able to change your plan, add credit to your Account, add and remove "add-ons", view minutes used to date, the numbers and channels on your account, and your plan history.
Manage your monthly plans
In your Account, you are able to manage your own plan, plus add additional add-ons to your plan to tailor it to your needs.
- Log into your Account and select Plan on the top menu.
- Under "Manage your plan" click "Change Plan".
- Select a plan that suits your requirements and select when you would like the updates to be made to your account (immediately or at the start of the next billing cycle).
Add-ons are additional products or services associated with your plan. For example, an extra DID (or number) associated with a plan that ships standard with 5 numbers, additional Mobile Minutes, or calling to regions like Europe or North America.
- Under "Manage your plan" there is an "Add-on" section.
- Click + Add-on, you will be prompted to select an add on, where you may add in full or partially.
- To remove "add-ons" you simply need to click the trash can beside the balance, this will be removed at the end of your current billing cycle.
Note: When changing your plan, or adding an "add-on" please ensure that you have enough credit on your account to do so.