The call pickup service allows you to remotely pick up an incoming call to another phone in your group or on your account.
Call Pickup Functions
- 88 – Group Pickup. This will pick up the latest incoming call to any of the phones in your group.
- 89 – Directed call pickup. This will prompt you for a phone number or extension number in your group and then pickup the incoming call only to that phone.
- 89X – You may also dial *89 followed by the phone number or extension without going through the prompt (e.g. *89800 will try to pickup an incoming call to extension 800 in your group).
By default the call pickup service is enabled on all lines, but you may check the box below to disable call pickups both to and from this number so no-one else in your account/group can take your incoming calls.
How to disable Call Pick Up:
- Log intoLog into your Account.
- Select Switchboard.
- Select your Number.
- Select Inbound.
- Select Call Pick up.
- Click Disable the call pick up feature.