Our “Device Provisioning” platform enables you to provision any Polycom phone from the VVX family. If you have purchased a handset with our provisioning URI installed go to Step 4 below.
Step 1: The VVX family phones Web UI
- Log into the phones Web browser to apply our provisioning URI
- Select the Home Button on the right side of the phone.
- Select > Settings > 4. Status > 2. Network > 1. TCP/IP Parameters > IP (copy the IP address – eg 192.168.1.25).
- In your browser retype the phones IP address (eg 192.168.1.25)
- Go to Settings > Provisioning Server
- Set Server Type > HTTPS
- Set Server Address > https://poly.l2access.com.au
Step 2: MAC address
You will need to take a copy of the phones MAC address which is the phones unique identification number.
- Go to Home
- Copy the MAC address
The MAC address is displayed using a number in the following format (00:04:F2:B0:6A:8C). Remove the colons so you end up with a number as follows: 0004F2B06A8C.
Step 3: Associating the Phone with a YourCloudTelco phone number
Matching the phones MAC address (same as Polycom serial number) with the phone number you want associated is the final (and easiest) step in our provisioning process.
- Log into your Account, and click on Tools, under the subheading select Device Provisioning.
- Select Add device.
- Copy the MAC address into the MAC address field (ensure you remove the colons).
- Choose DID from the line number selection list (supports up to 5 separate lines).
- Select VLAN if the phone is using a Metro Voice VLAN configured router.
- TLS encryption: We recommend leaving TLS as default however select UDP if no encryption is required.
- Select ADD to add the phone and MAC address to our provisioning database.
- Restart the phone.