Call park is a feature of that allows a person to put a call on hold to a ‘parking bay’ continuing the conversation from any other telephone within the company or specified groups within your company (eg sales, finance, etc). Our parking supports ‘dynamic’ parking where we assign calls to the next available slot, or alternately ‘directed’ park where the first caller can statically assign the call to a static parking bay.
- Log into your Account.
- Select Switchboard.
- Select your number.
- Select Advanced.
- Go to Call Parking.
- Insert your information.
- Click Save to update your Settings.
- First extension: By default, our function will take the next available BAY in the garage. If for example, your first BAY 700 has a parked call, then Call Parking automatically takes BAY 701.
- Parking slots: You can determine the number of slots following the First extension (eg setting to10 slots provides 700-709).
- Parking time: Number of seconds a call can be held on the park.
- Return to call: Send the call to the original extension or set Call Forward and elect a number.
Parking and Retrieving
- To park: Select TRANSFER 07. (NB – the Parking Attendant will confirm your parking slot).
- Inbound Transfers: If your phone does not have an attended transfer button, use the # – eg 07#.
- Directed Park: The car parker can optionally specify their preferred bay – eg TRANSFER 750.
- Retrieval: To retrieve the call from the bay dial 1 followed by the bay number eg 1700.